BAD THINGS CAN HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE. WE CAN HELP. Our law practice is diverse. We prosecute and defend civil matters from small claims court to high profile cases which are known through television and newspaper report.
- Personal injury
- Family law
- Criminal defense
- Consumer cases (disputes with contractors and service providers)
- Real estate (seller non-disclosure, fraud, builder disputes)
- Neighbor disputes (property lines, fences, pets, trees, nuisance)
- Will contests
We represent a large number of people in real estate transactions that have gone wrong. Non-disclosure of defects, mold and “wet basements” are situations that people routinely consult us about.
Civil Litigation Fees
We work with clients on a contingent, flat fee or hourly basis depending on their situation. Ohio law does, in certain circumstances, allow attorneys fee to be recovered in civil litigation.
If you feel confused or overwhelmed by a problem confronting you, please contact us for a free consultation.
Call today to make an appointment for a FREE consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Highest Rating On Martindale Hubble
- Most Reasonable Prices In The Area
- 4 Locations For Your Convenience
- Saturday Hours